- Award winning pure still natural mineral water
- Naturally low in minerals and ultra low (trace) nitrates. It is suitable for infants and all diets
- Sealed airtight and protected from light and odour contamination
- Uniquely packaged in a beautifully designed 100% recyclable, re-usable and re-fillable paper carton
- Sourced from deep beneath the protected Hoher Fläming nature park in Germany
Winner of the coveted QATRAH Award for ‘Best Bottled Water’, Aquapax natural mineral water is wonderfully pure. Sourced from the protected Fläming Felsenquelle spring, 101m (300ft) deep beneath the pristine Hoher Fläming Nature Park in Germany; and supplied through a carbon balanced supply chain. Aquapax has a near perfect 7.1 pH and tastes amazingly fresh, just like natural mineral water should; its beautifully designed, leach-free, paper carton construction protects the contents from light and smells. Aquapax is packaged at source under aseptic conditions and quality checked by the officially recognised analysis of the Institute Fresenius. Ditch the plastic – drink Aquapax.